1. Set the oven to broil and place the rack in the upper third of the oven.
2. Lightly butter slices of walnut bread. Toast in the oven until edges are golden brown and the bread begins to smell nutty, watching closely so it does not burn (~2-4 minutes).
3. Let cool slightly. While cooling, fold 1/2 of the chopped chives into the scrambled eggs.
4. Spread a generous layer of goat cheese on each slice of walnut toast. Top with scrambled eggs, divided equally among the 8 slices.
5. Finish with a sprinkling of the remaining chives and dill and a light drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.